Wednesday 21 July 2010

Its been a while :p

Hey Its been a while ...

S0rry !

Since i blogged last ... i broke up from school , spent an amazing week in turkey , met loadsa new ppl , went to town with anna , saw a proper random toy troll ( yh that really happened O_o ) and went to Jennies flat and held her snake ... which was quite scary cuz i'd just held her hamster and probably smelt like it to the snake .. which kinda means F00D ! Saw Sade and Elise in t0wn eating the same icecream that , according to jemina , tastes like crayons :P I've had amazing times and i hope the holidays are just as good and i wanna meet up with loadsa other ppl =) anyone who's friends with me on hotmail should check out my blingee edits ... l0l

well i've run outta things to say ,
but before i go , anna asked me to write
* 17 random favourite things i l0ve *

( here goes =D )

1) Music ... uhmm ... tryna be more specific ...
2) Blingee !
3) accidentally [ on perpous ] adding an extra I in words :/
4) d0gs that l00k ridiculously scary ... but aren't ...
5) full battery on my ipod // phone
6) updatiing my msn status when i actually have something to say
7) waking up on the weekend at lunch time :/
8) days when my hair ACTUALLY LOOKS OKAY
9) new eariings xD
10) gettin Youtube subscribers
11) when things so generally well
12) bein so useless that i only arrange 2 meet up with m8s THAT mornin
13) buyiing stuff !
14) eatin ridicullous amounts of chocolate
15) my m8s who r all pretty random
16) the occasional epic fail
17) ... AND findin new comments on my blog ( hint hint xD )

L0ve Citty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hypperrrr !

Hypperrrr !